Registration – download form
As an AEA-EAL member you may benefit from a number of opportunities and advantages:
- Networking platform – easy contact with lawyers from other countries
- Attending AEA-EAL conferences to increase knowledge and receive credits within the continuous legal education system
- Use of the AEA-EAL logo on professional letterheads and websites;
- Information about your firm and you as a member on the AEA-EAL website and in its Newsletter
- Possibility to be a speaker at international conferences
- Meeting colleagues from other jurisdictions in a very friendly atmosphere at Association’s social events
- Get involved in AEA-EAL governance – serve as a Board or Committee member
- Get membership certificate
- Discounts on registration fees for AEA-EAL events
- Very reasonable membership fees
To become an EAL member simply download the pdf form, fill it in and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of logo
All full members of the AEA-EAL are entitled to use the AEA-EAL logo (as well as to indicate: “member of AEA-EAL”) in their professional communication, i.e. web page, official fan page on Facebook as well as in electronic and traditional correspondence (on a letterhead). If you wish to obtain the file with the official logo, please contact us at email@example.com.
Yearly Membership fees
• Full individual members from the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom
· 1st year of membership
0,00 € – in case of admission during or directly after AEA-EAL ‘s events (this exemption does not apply in case of events free of charge).
· 2nd year of membership
· 3rd year of membership
· 4th and following years of membership (regular fee)
· 50,00 € – members under 30 years
• Full individual members from outside the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, as well as associated and correspondent members
· 50,00 €
· 0,00 € – for lawyers under 30 years
• For collective members – law firms:
· 400,00 € – members from the EU, EEC, CH, and UK
· 200,00 € – members from the other countries
• For bar associations, law societies and other organizations of lawyers
Those fees are set based on the decision of the Board of Directors.
In case of cancellation during the year, fees are non-refundable.
Any disputes should be resolved in an amicable way or referred to mediation. If not possible, the case may be referred to the Tribunal of the First Instance in Brussels.