The Seminar took place on May 18 on Zoom platform. During the event a number of issues were discussed:
– Experiences of chosen countries with the lockdown in Justice
– Pre-trial isolation and the right to defense. Access to a lawyer of detainees, suspects and accused persons deprived liberty in investigation and judicial proceedings.
– Victims of domestic violence and their rights in the context of access to justice – existing legal standards and current practice (experiences of lawyers).
– Legal privilege in COVID-19 pandemic times – a value in serious danger?
– Closer or more distant justice? Pros and cons of application of new technologies in access to justice.
Panel moderator was Ph. D. Piotr Chrzczonowicz, attorney-at-law and academic from Poland; and speakers were:
You can find below presentations for download:
We will also add video recordings shortly.
AEA-EAL aisbl - siege social/headquartes: Avenue Louise 235 - 1050 Bruxelles/Brussels - Belgique/Belgium KBO/BCE 0465.302.664
phone: +32 (0)2 467 34 24 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org