As AEA-EAL member you may benefit with a number of opportunities and advantages:
- Networking platform – easy contact with lawyers from other countries
- Attending AEA-EAL conferences to increase knowledge and receive credits within continuous legal education system
- Use of AEA-EAL logo at professional letterheads and websites;
- Information about your firm and you as a member on AEA-EAL website and in its Newsletter
- Possibility to be a speaker at international conferences
- Meeting colleagues from other jurisdictions in very friendly atmosphere at Association’s social events
- Get involved in AEA-EAL governance – serve as a Board or Committee member
- Get membership certificate
- Discounts on registration fees for AEA-EAL events
- Very reasonable membership fees
To become an EAL member simply fill in the electronic form on the right of this page.
Use of logo
All full members of the AEA-EAL are entitled to use of the AEA-EAL logo (as well as to indicate: “member of AEA-EAL”) in their professional communication, i.e. web page, official fan page on Facebook as well as in electronic and traditional correspondence (on a letterhead). If you wish to obtain the file with official logo, please contact us at email@example.com.
Use of google group
Every member may join our internal google group in order to seek contact with other members. To do so simply send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.