We cordially invite you to our third event devoted to alternative dispute resolution issues. The webinar on the use of electronic tools for ADR and procedures conducted entirely online are the subject of the event that is organized by the AEA-EAL in partnership with the Łódź Bar of Attorneys-at-Law.
27 April 2022 at 12.00 (CET)
An online event on Zoom
Who should participate?
Lawyers, mediators, specialists, and people interested in the specificity of online conflict solving
How much does it cost?
The webinar is free of charge.
Practical role and best practices of use of Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
- 12:00 – 12:10 Opening remarks: Prof. Irakli Kandashvili (Georgia)
- 12:10 – 12:25 Experiences on use of the ODR in Ukraine: Luiza Romanadze, Svetlana Sergeyeva (Ukraine)
- 12:25 – 12:30 Q&A
- 12:30 – 12:45 ODR in Spain: Carmen Pérez Andújar (Spain)
- 12:45 – 12:50 Q&A
- 12:50 – 13:05 Polish perspectives of the ODR: Barbara Pawlak (Poland)
- 13:05 – 13:10 Q&A
- 13:10 – 13:25 UK, ODR and current challenges: Iain Mitchell QC (UK)
- 13:25 – 13:30 – Q&A
- 13:30 – 13:40 – Summary of the webinar: Prof. Irakli Kandashvili (Georgia)
Where to register?
complete the below form: