The Forum will gather managing partners, heads of practice, in-house lawyers, and other senior practitioners coming from, or interested in, the ECA region.
Apart from discussion of cutting-edge issues of the legal market and profession, the event will offer a wonderful cultural and social programme.
– Legal challenges of investing in Caucasus and Central Asia
– Navigating investment risks in times of uncertainty: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova
– International Clients Service – what does it mean to work with globally active clients?
– Environment in the legal profession – unfair HR practices
– How do we foster a more equal, diverse and inclusive legal profession?
– Burnout of lawyers: something unavoidable?
– M&A transactions in the ECA region
– New world – new tax
– Dispute resolution in the region
Maria Ślązak, AEA-EAL President will be a speaker during this event.
More information and registration is available here.